Mold is a scourge. Here at Tennessee Clean Air, we safely and thoroughly remove mold infestations from your home or business, providing you with a clean and healthy environment.
Studies have shown that up to 50% of indoor environments are afflicted with moisture at any given time that results in mold contamination. Cloth or wood in your home that stays wet for more than 48 hours puts it at risk for mold growth.
Mold doesn’t only eat away at your home’s structure; it can also make you gravely ill. Those prone to respiratory problems are especially at risk.
Even short-term exposure to mold may spur allergies to flare up and illnesses to develop. Prolonged exposure may result in pneumonia, bronchitis and more serious conditions.
It is, however, possible for mold to take hold in your home even if you don’t see or smell anything. Some signs that you may have mold you can’t see or smell include:
Call Tennessee Clean Air to find out if you have mold in your building. We test the surfaces and the air in your home for the presence of mold.
Tennessee Clean Air’s professional team uses specialized equipment to remove mold from your home or office. When we’re finished, you can rest easy knowing your property is safe for you, your family and your employees.
Our mold remediation process involves the following steps:
Don’t let mold threaten your property. Call Tennessee Clean Air today.