Other Air Cleaning Services
We offer a variety of other important services as well.
- Mold remediation: The services we provide are all in an effort to achieve a goal — to keep your home or business and the air inside it clean and dry. Any type of condensation or leak is a threat to a structure. If your home got wet, either because your roof leaked, a pipe broke or the bathtub overflowed, you might have a mold infestation. Call Tennessee Clean Air, and we’ll test your building’s surfaces and air for the presence of mold. If we find any, we’ll clean it out so it no longer poses a threat to occupants, workers or customers.
- Sanitizing and odor removal programs: An unwanted odor is unpleasant and depending on its source, dangerous and unsanitary. There are many different sources of unpleasant odors including urine, death, smoke, fire, sewage, food, bacteria, and so on. No matter how stubborn an odor is, we can take care of it for you and ensure no harmful substances remain behind.
- Lifetime services: Homes need regular maintenance, and waiting until a system breaks down to get it serviced puts a strain on the system, as well as your wallet. Give yourself a break from worrying about getting all the little jobs done by opting for lifetime maintenance. We’ll see to it that your HVAC system receives the periodic maintenance it needs to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. This plan comes with a reusable air filter, too. All you need to do is hose it off periodically, dry it out and slip it back in place.
- Crawl space cleanup and waterproofing: The crawl space under your house is home to a wide variety of unpleasantness. It’s naturally dark, which makes it inviting to critters including rodents, spiders, snakes and more. Water often pools here, which makes the area ripe for mold growth. Protect your home from invading marauders and disagreeable odors with crawl space encapsulation or waterproofing.
- A/C coil cleaning: A/C coils need cleaning at least once a year — even more frequently if you run your unit more often than the typical user. A/C coils, which are usually made of copper or aluminum, collect dust and dirt easily. This coating makes it harder for the coils to release the warm air necessary to keep your home or office cool. Keeping the coils clean means your unit works more efficiently and lasts longer.
- Blower motor cleaning: Your A/C unit can get grimy over time, especially if it’s outside. Buildup is common on the blower motor and fan blades. This makes it harder for your motor to function properly, and this may leave your home feeling warm and stuffy. Getting your blower motor cleaned regularly is cheaper than replacing it when it breaks down.
When your office building or home doesn’t smell right to you, count on Tennessee Clean Air to find and fix the problem.