Tennessee is clean country — open spaces and fresh air. And while we love our clear blue skies in Smyrna, the truth is that the air inside of our homes is frequently not nearly as clean as the air outside. Today’s new homes are practically airtight, so contaminants build up and they can’t get out. That’s when they can start to cause symptoms, including:
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Trouble breathing
If you or someone in your family has a cold that never seems to go away, call the professional team at Tennessee Clean Air in Smyrna. We offer a host of services to clean the air in your home, including:
- Air Duct Cleaning — Your air ducts harbor dust, dirt and other contaminants. When your HVAC kicks on, it blows this debris throughout your home. For a cleaner home and better health, get your air ducts cleaned twice a year.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning — When you have a family, it can seem as though your dryer runs constantly. Frequent use means lint builds up quickly, creating a fire hazard. We use special tools to eradicate lint from all the grooves in dryer vents, making homes safe again.
- UV Air Purifier Installation — Get a UV air purifier and kill pathogens before they enter your home.The low-level radiation stops bacteria, viruses, mold spores and more, right in their tracks.
- Mold Remediation — Even if you can’t see or smell it, mold can make you sick. If you have unexplained symptoms, call on us to test for mold in your home. We eradicate all traces of this dangerous fungus.
- Sanitizing & Odor Removal — You clean, but your home doesn’tsmell Whether it’s due to your pets, a smoker, dirty drains or another problem, rest assured we can fix it. We banish odors for good.
- Lifetime Services — When you take advantage of our lifetime services offering, you won’t have to worry anymore about when your furnace filter should be changed or your A/C coils cleaned. We take care of it all.
- Crawlspace Cleanup & Waterproofing — Crawlspaces can be an unpleasant, but necessary, part of your home. We can change that with cleanup and waterproofing services. Rely on our team to make this space safe for you and any service personnel who need to access it.
- A/C Coil Cleaning — Because most A/C units are located outside, they get dirty easily and quickly. Call on us to clean your A/C coils regularly, so your unit doesn’t have to work overtime.
- A/C Blower Motor Cleaning — A dirty blower motor blows dust and debris throughout your home whenever your A/C turns on. We clean blower motors every spring, getting them in prime shape for the busy season.
Rely on Tennessee Clean Air in Smyrna
When nothing but the cleanest air will do for you and your family in Smyrna, call on the professional team at Tennessee Clean Air. You’ll breathe easier knowing we are on the job.